Daniel Ofman's model links it all

A colleague introduced me to Daniel Ofman's work a year or so ago. Just recently, on a programme, I was inspired to re-draw his model in a way which I find even more useful. So here is my version:
Why I like this model so much is that, whatever brings someone into coaching, you can use this to link it back to their strengths (core preferences). It doesn't matter whether the start point is some "stop, start, continue" type feedback, a more positive desire to build on their strengths in a new role, or simply a need to deal with someone they find difficult (in their team or maybe their boss).

The link to core preferences easily takes us to the neuro-psychology of perception bias, and from there to the key coaching challenge which is to develop the self-awareness and "in the moment" self-management to make situationally appropriate intentional new choices.